Feature release - 7th July 2020
- Added: ability to cancel subscription via TalkJS Dashboard.
- Fixed: ability to show long welcome messages.
- Improved video preview.
- Performance and stability improvements of the Application.
- Improved performance of the Activity Page in the TalkJS Dashboard.
- Added: a tool tip with date, when you hover over a message timestamp.
Minor changes & Bug fixes - 14th Feb, 2020
- Fixed: Sometimes email links were rendered incorrectly in the chat window
- Fixed: Occasionally the the file drag-and-drop feature would trigger unexpectedly
- Fixed: From time to time the chat's message field would have the incorrect height
- Changed: Minor changes to the dashboard to make using it a little bit nicer
Search feature & Bug fixes - 10th Feb, 2020
- Added: Users can now search for text within a conversation, available on the premium plan and above
- Added: Improved the styling of the scroll bar for webkit specific browsers e.g. Chrome
- Changed: Separated the role editor to a separate page to help reduce the bloat in the dashboard. Roles can now be edited by pressing the 'Roles' link found in the top left of the TalkJS Dashboard
- Fixed: Improved the performance of listing the conversations a user is part of
- Fixed: Under certain circumstances the scroll bar would't scroll to the bottom of the chat UI for the initial render